Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I first contacted Prospect in Bracknell a few weeks ago and Ryan Tucker showed me several properties. He was quick to understand me needs and what I was looking for. Ryan contacted me when a property became available and took me to view it very promptly! I now have had an offer accepted on the house which I instantly fell in love with. Ryan not only has a wonderful personable manner, he is excellent and perseptive to the customers needs! He has kept me up to date with all developments and one of the nicest,non-arrogant estate agents I have come across. Prospect in Bracknell have made the whole process, smooth and stress free. Thank you!
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 01, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments, Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm glad we found you the perfect property in the end, Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm sure it will be a very happy home for you! Regards Ryan

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell