Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
Searching for a property is a stressful task in its self without the added stress of properties being snapped up over the asking price by cash buyer. As a first time buyer I have found a number of agents who made you doing the calling, chasing, searching. However James was by far the professional agent I was in contact with. James always chased me up after viewings to see what we thought (no other agent has ever bothered!) and always called me back when I had enquired about a property or been one step ahead and sent me details of properties coming up. Although I didn\'t buy my property through James he did help make the process a little but easier by being so helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Butler & Stag Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Butler & Stag Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Butler & Stag Shoreditch