Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
The agents were very proactive. This was a feature of their advertising and it proved to be the case.I was informed regularly on updates. During the actual sale I was kept fully up to date with each stage of the process which although not the smoothest of transactions towards the end (not their fault) they reassured me and handled all the negotiations with the purchasers and their agent.

The only issue which hasn\'t been resolved was the matter of the £300 reimbursement advertised on the website in the case of the sale not being achieved in 8 weeks. I have heard nothing further.
By: Helen Bedworth
Apr 26, 2013
Thank you for the feedback Carol. We are really pleased that we delivered the level of service you were expecting. We do pride ourselves on being proactive agents and feel this makes us stand out from the other local agents.
With regard to the £300 cash back; Could you drop me an email and let me know who you have spoken to about it? I was not aware that this was outstanding and will do all I can to resolve the situation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby