Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
Castles Est Agent in Swindon done an excellent excellent job on sale of my house. They kept me updated all times on how things where going on. They kept me updated with feedback from viewings. They were fantastic I have to emphasise. They managed to get a buyer for my house in six months :-) which for me was really good as i was with other est agent already for 2 yrs and nothing.
They kept me updated even how things were progressing with solicitors.
They really done their job and i have to say they have gone the extra mile compared to other agent i was using. I recommend Castles Est agent to everyone. :-)
By: Mark
May 23, 2013
I would like to take the opportunity for taking the time to recognise the service youhave received, I will pass your comments on to the team who will be delighted by your comments. Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon