Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I am currently in the process of selling a property with Jones Robinson, Newbury. The house sold after only two viewings! Unfortunately, the legal side of things did not go well and I lost the buyers at the last minute. Deborah worked tirelessly to try to get things moving. She constantly updated me with what was going on, who she had spoken to, what was being done and what I needed to do next. She was absolutely thorough in her work, I could not have asked for more from her. The whole office were aware of what was going on, as when I phoned I only had to say who it was and I was dealt with immediately and efficiently. I cannot recommend Jones Robinson more strongly. Although this sale fell through, with absolutely no fault of JR, I will keep my house on the market with them and am absolutely confident that they will sell it again very quickly and will deal with all of the follow up work as efficiently as they have this time. They are an extremely effective, professional and friendly team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury