Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
We saw one property with Ollie and really liked it. Straight away we offered. WE had to chase them the following week, which is when we were told that the Landlord no longer wanted to let the property! We understand this can happen, although it is irritating. We asked to be kept in mind should anything similar come available, so I was perturbed when I saw on Rightmove that they had a number of similar properties (there were about 9 on Rightmove). When I rang up, I was told there were only 3 (so why they had 9 adverts, I am not sure). Going through the 3 that they had available, I noticed that one of the ones was the property that we had offered on! When I pointed this out, Bonny informed me that no offers had been taken on this property!
We went to go see another one through them and again offered. I was emailed two days later to find out more information about ourselves- the offer had not even put the offer forward to the Landlord! We never did hear back after this!

This particular agent does not take holding deposits when making an offer, and I would imagine they have a lot of tenants pull out , which is why I feel they did not take our offer seriously. 2 months on, however, the first property is still on the market, vacant and at a lower asking price that we had offered at. As a landlord for a property outside of London, I would be furious if I found out an agent was not putting forward all of the offers.
Present offers to Landlord If you do have an issue with applicants pulling out after an offer has been accepted, take a holding deposit along with the offer! Not rule out applicants on the basis of their job titles- My title suggests commission based, but infact I am on a high basic with no commision plus I own a property which gives me enough income from the rent to cover my rent! Use common sense. If two names are simiar but one is less letters, it is probably a NICK NAME (ie I\'m guessing Ollie\'s real name is Oliver)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credential Tooting! To leave a new review of Credential Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credential Tooting