Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
We have let our flat with Property Moves for nearly six years, with no voids, and in that time only had one problem tenant - but I don\'t think that her shortcomings/evident personality issues could be expected to have revealed themselves in any background checks. The team have suggested rent increases when appropriate and we have been happy to be led by them in that, such is their understanding of the market. I manage the property pretty much myself, but Property Moves - and Graham Shipp in particular - have been extremely can-do when a problem arises at short notice. I would say that a common sense attitude prevails there, and that\'s a good quality to have in an agent.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Apr 25, 2013
John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experiences with us have been a positive one and I thank you for your continued custom.

Regards Graham Shipp MARLA