Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
We have been lied to constantly by WH Brown, we have called and called but never get a response of a call back! The lettings receptionist just as usually in their ilk manners says that they are busy and just takes your number buy guess what no call back. We have been wanting to see this house for three weeks and cant believe the horrid Furness and plan uncooperativeness from this agent. We have our house sold and are ready to move but they are blocking a potential sale. This company should be closed down and I will be contacting the management, head office and the authority of estate agents as they are the worst I have ever come across. I have also encouted this with the Wakefield branch and ended up cancelling my viewing because of the messing around I had to do. Simply do not use these robbing company, bad to the core!
Change the staff and attitudes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-31! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-31, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-31