Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
Right from the start I thought Harrison Property Partners were excellent. Very friendly and professional. James showed me around the property. He was a very nice guy and didn\'t try to push me into anything. I\'ve had other agents try to give me aggressive sales tactics, so it was refreshing James did none of this. Sophie helped process the contract and I have to say it was minimal stress in doing so. She was very helpful and always provided me quick responses to my questions. She is always happy to speak to me on phone or by email if I was busy at work. I have since moved into my new flat and very happy with how it all went. Since I\'ve signed, any questions are quickly answered and sorted out. I strongly recommend Harrison Property Partners.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf