Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
My first dealings with Jay were in reponse to my online email enquiry. From initial contact Jay was very professional and went above and beyond to ensure that unlike so many other letting agents, he wasn\'t going to bombard me with useless, irrelevent emails or contact us about properties which were outside our specifications. We also had a very tight deadline to meet and instead of being daunted by our requirements, Jay immediately arranged viewings for the properties he had, and by the time the appointment came, he had arranged additional properties to view which he thought we would like. Not having previously liked a single properrty we had seen to date, we were plesantly surprised in that we would have offered on 3 out of the 4 properties that Jay showed us. This is truly reflective of a good agent. We ended up letting a property through Martin & Wright and from offer to key delivery, Jay once again went above and beyond, responding to calls at all hours, pushing through the administration in one day and even obtaining additional cleaning for the property which many agents would have completely ignored. All in all it made a very stressful experience extremely easy and we would definitely recommend Jay and Martin and Wright.
By: Jay Hayden
May 10, 2013
This was certainly a race against the clock but I believe you chose a great flat in the end!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead