Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
I have been a "buy to let" landlord for a number of years now and, given that I also have a very busy "real" job, I have come to rely heavily on the services of managing agents to take care of my property interests.

Over the years, I have used four different agencies whose management services, I have to say, have ranged from the indifferent, through to the downright dodgy. Such experiences have taught me to stay on permanent look-out for a better agent and so, when one of my properties recently became vacant, I began my search for someone new.

Approaching Anthony Pepe was rather a random act on my part but, as it turned out, a serendipitous one. The company came up in a Google search (who was it that said speed dating is a losers game?) and given that all the links on their website worked ¢â‚¬â€œ dysfunctional websites can be such a passion killer ¢â‚¬â€œ I decided to give them a call.

Now, given my past experiences, I know that what I\'m about to say sounds positively corny (if not hyperbolous) but absolutely everything, literally everything, ran smoothly from the very moment my initial phone call was answered, through to my property being let (with some high quality tenants safely ensconced in their beds), just eleven days later.

A lot of this was clearly down to the energy and sheer professionalism of Catherine Holt, the company\'s lettings manager, who personally dealt with my property. As well as being very personable, Ms Holt is a consummate mensch - she knows her stuff like none other and injects a much appreciated element of integrity into proceedings that is seldom seen in the industry. I also have a very strong sense that, behind Ms Holt, there stands a rock solid support team - because good as she is, Ms Holt couldn\'t possibly do it all single-handedly. It's clear that the excellent service is founded on a sound organisational culture of quality.

Now, I could go on... but instead, I\'ll close by saying this: as other properties which I own become available for re-letting, I have every intention of handing over their management to Anthony Pepe. If you have rental properties that need managing too, then I highly recommend that you do likewise... life\'s simply too short to bother looking for better.

We landlords (I still feel uncomfortable with this term, I wonder if dressing in tweed would help? but I digress)... we landlords have hit on a rich seam with this bunch, so stop wasting your time and energy looking for better, I very much doubt you'll find it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1