Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
I am very happy about how MyLondonHome dealt with my situation. I wanted to move to a new place within a month and called Amy Carpenter who was very understanding, reassuring and very helpful. She patiently explained to me the steps I needed to go through to end my current tenancy and she put up with my endless questions about everything and then Daniel Quicke helped me find another place within few days only! I was a bit fussy about small details and Daniel, like Amy, answered all my questions until I was sure I wanted to rent that place. The whole process was much simpler than I had hoped or imagined and I am extremely impressed by Daniel Quicke\'s and Amy Carpetner\'s speed and professionalism in dealing with my short notice and the whole transition.. It is a pleasure and also a relief working with them, knowing that I am in good hands during the long term tenancy. Thank you Amy and Daniel!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London