Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
I have been a multiple landlord in Horley for some 30 years. Throughout the period I have used agents,Wates,Aces,Choices, Gasgoigne-Pees to name but a few. I can honestly say that the service ,help and courtesy experienced from James Deans in Horley is by far superior than all the others combined. The way my purchase was handeled was flawless and all enquries dealt with and resolved immediately. All the certs were in order and Martin made sure the house was cleaned at James Deans expence on handover so as I could move in a client immediately. One is always assured of a warm welcome and all the agents are so well trained and versed in knowledge of the local area amenities/ services. I will direct all and any future buisness in James Deans directions as these guys are incredibly proffessional and offer the best service with true integrity. I look forward to my next purchase/let through James Dean.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Dean Horley! To leave a new review of James Dean Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Dean Horley