Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
This is the worst Company I have ever worked with for a rental. Highly unreliable! We asked dozens of times for things to be fixed, in which case they responded that someone would come by and fix it. Therefore, one of would stay back and wait, endlessly, for this \'fixer\' to show up. The next day they might send an email saying- the \'fixer\' couldn\'t come and will come sometime next week. Of course, they never showed up. These people are also out to take your money. Upon move out they will attempt to get money from you by charging ridiculous sums for painting walls that do not need painting, or replacing fixtures they never fixed in the first place! No to mention their accounting team is sub-par at most. He never understands you questions, and does not attempt to help you when you have a financial question. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Responded!
By: Blueberry Pancakes
Sep 20, 2013
I find the response from the agent amusing because it sounds EXACTLY like Elkay. There were months worth of emails reporting things that werent fixed our house too and only when it came to the crunch of renewing did they finally respond to any of them (almost 9 months later).

Banana Cupcakes was definitely a tenant of this letting agency.
By: Mary De Vera
Jun 21, 2013
Dear BananaCupcakes, I am sorry to read your review and as is obvious, I cannot identify who you are and which property you rented from us. Firstly we have a dedicated maintainance manager who is in charge of logging all issues flagged up and i am surprised that you make no mention of him or her which makes me think that you probably were never a tenant of ours. Secondly, we have a team of handymen who we sent, in majority of cases (82% 2012) within 8 hours of the matter being flagged up and from there the matter is swiftly actioned. If you care to please provide me more details of your compliant, not only will I revert to you back upon investigating this further but will also be able to learn from this mistake and ensure that we get our systems in place better. My email address is mary@elkayproperties.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Mary.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney! To leave a new review of Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney