Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
My husband and I have just recently purchased our first home and the property was advertised through Maitlands. We viewed the property twice, first with a member of staff called Jack and the second with Darren. Both staff members very very professional and assisted us with all of our enquiries when looking around the property. The conveyancing transaction was very smooth and the contact that we had with Maitlands throughout was enjoyable. They did not pressurise us and only made contact when they were seeking an update on the progress of our mortgage application etc. When we collected the keys we were given some flowers and a wonderful hamper which was such a lovely touch. All members of staff that we encountered with Maitlands were absolutely lovely and I would recommend their services to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands City Plymouth! To leave a new review of Maitlands City Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands City Plymouth