Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
His fully managed skill is sadly lacking. The only good thing I can say is that the rent was always paid on time,as was their commission!He was not interested in getting me a suitable settlement when the tenancy ended Just said to me" was it worth it seeing as I was selling"!!The tenants were running a business from my property & had it as the registered office & delivery address-this I have discovered since they left which was in contravention of the tenancy agreement.I never received one single quarterly report with photographs from Richard as was in our agreement.I do have other rental properties on fully managed in other areas so I am experienced in this business.Richard can certainly talk the talk but in my experience he did not walk the walk.
Done their job as contracted .
By: Tim B
Apr 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback, although it was less than flattering as a small local company it is very important to us to understand how you experience was so that we can endeavour to raise our standards. I have discussed in detail your thoughts with the head of our lettings team. Thank you also for mentioning and appreciating that the rent was always paid promptly for the four years of the tenancy. It is good of you have been equitable. I understand that you are now dealing with my colleague and business partner Nick Warren in our sales team and hope that his efforts to find you a buyer are successful and that this reaches a satisfactory conclusion. May I also reiterate our thanks for picking us to act as you estate agent and previously your lettings agent.
Regards, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton