Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
We had ollie help us find a property. He couldn\'t of been more helpful. He went out of his way, staying late and putting in the extra effort to find us a place even though our budget was quite low. He was the only estate agent that we dealt with while looking to move that actually made such an effort to find us somewhere and didnt give up until he did. we are now living in long lane. We now deal with roxanna. Unfortunately since moving we have had some problems getting maintenance done when needed and the tradesmen that have been in have not done the jobs they were suppose to do and not shown up when suppose to. We feel like we are constantly nagging to get things done. Everything takes such a long time and its quite frustrating. Roxana is very good at getting back to us so I\'m not sure why this has been such a problem
By: Mark Leese
Apr 24, 2013
Hello Emma and Jemma,

Thank you for your recent review. I am pleased to hear that you have experienced good customer service from both Ollie and Roxanna. I am however sorry that you had issues with the speed and quality of some repairs and in particular that certain contractors did not meet your expectations. If you can contact me directly I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter in more detail to enable me rectify any outstanding issues as well as improve this area of our service in the future.

Kind regards,

Mark Leese
mark@leonardleese.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark