Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
Our agent was David Conti Bounds Green office. He has been supporting us to find a property to buy. I wanted to inform you what great support he has been. He has by far been the most dedicated agent I have encountered in the 6 years I have lived in London. He was as passionated as us to find us a place to call home. Unfortunately, we did not find the property we wanted with Wilkinson Byrne as we decided on a different area but David spent so many hours trying to find a property for us. Many agents were not dedicated to their job or they were unhelpful. Some agents lied constantly. David did not do any of the mentioned. He did more than he needed to. I have informed him that I will keep his details for the future. Moreover, I will recommend him, and Wilkinson Byrne, to everyone I know. I want to thank you for creating a working environment which supports agents to be like David.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green