Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
My property was managed by Lexton as from 2011 was a lovely property consultant then ,just to get your property in their book .my first two rent income went to their fees ,and I was expecting my rent the third month it took me three weeks from the date they promised me would be ,and then received another three instalments on time .and disastrous started .every time I need my money had to call they financial manager who was always not around the office ,off sick ,starting late ,funeral ,they tell you will pass the message when she comes back lost lots of my money with them.they were just terrible. Lastly they advised me to manage my property myself asked them what about their cancellation fee they say no my contract it finished any way.only to find at the end of the month they took again my last two instalments .tried to call them on the 23 rd December 2012 can go thru their office or Faz mobile is switched off and they also failed to notice the council on time that I\'m managing the property my self they received another payment which was suppose to come to my account ,now I can\'t get thru their phones .office is closed,website shows error.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lexton Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Lexton Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lexton Property Services Office 1