Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
We sold our property through House Tree in February after a long fight againt the recession. We waited patiently until we got the price we needed & fingers crossed everything should come to fruition soon. As we were biding our time we were quite happy to be left alone - we welcomed an agent that wasn\'t on the phone every week trying to encourage a price reduction. After a few months however, this relaxed attitude seemed to become one more of disinterest. We had resigned ourselves to the idea of never moving & never hearing from our agent. Then Glenn Priestley arrived & all that changed. He was a regularly on the phone, pro-active & positive, often with a pleasant anecdote or two. In our time with House Tree Glenn was the only person who actually seemed interested in us. He was also the only one who knew what was going on! I think it is a shame that House Tree has gone into administration as I believe these types of agents are the future of selling houses. It is also a shame that good people who are good at their jobs will be adversely affected. I wish Glenn every success for the future & hope he finds a new job very soon.
By: Redsoniaheen
May 08, 2013
I am currently with housetree and although my house has been put back onto the website, they have not put the house back on as a premium listing as I aid for and never answer the phone or respond to emails. Very frustrated having paid nearly £500 up front, advice to all do not use them!
By: House Tree
May 07, 2013
Hi Rachel, Many thanks for your positive review. I am happy that you were so pleased with Glen's service, although a little disappointed that this may not have been the case with others.

You will be pleased to know that House Tree is under new management and back up and running as usual. We have continued to market all properties that had signed up with House Tree and property sales are going through on a daily basis.

We wish you all the happiness in your new home...glad you think online estate agents are the future...we think so too :)

House Tree

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham! To leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Tree Beckenham