Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I had my property on the market for 3months with one agent and had very few viewings and even less feedback.
They had dramatically over-priced the property.
Chad put things into perspective explaining what properties were selling for in the area.
For each viewing I was informed when it was booked and always received feedback.
Harrison and Rob worked really hard on getting viewings and giving me constructive feedback.
Chad was excellent at the final stage before exchange, very professional, working with to understand different aspects and not just leaving to the solicitors to sort out.
We are moving away from the area but, if staying, would definitely use chad and his team to find our next property.
I would recommend them highly as a team of professionals who ensure they understand you the client whether buying or selling and put you first.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch