Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
This was the first company I used as a tenant; since this company I have used two others - your move and greenfield and this company is by the worst. On viewing a property we loved it so agreed there and then that we would like to make an offer and go forward with the application process; however the estate agent who showed us round (I can\'t remember her name) walked us over the road to an ATM to give her the deposit there and then! Thankfully the ATM was out of service. We knew it wasn\'t right especially when she saw a colleague in a parked car and rubbed her hands together pointing to the ATM! Obviously we were shocked so wasn\'t intending on giving her the money there and then anyway.
This wasn\'t the worst bit - when were passed on to Dominique Burgess looking after the contract etc it was an utter shambles - she was useless, gave me the incorrect bank details twice for the rent payment, thankfully the account it was set up to go to was invalid! Failed to reply to emails, I actually thought she left the company after not hearing from her for 6 months - only to go in there and see her sitting there. Would never use this company ever again! Greedy, time wasters! The only thing that kept it ok was our landlord who fixed and resolved any problems.
By: karen
Sep 06, 2013
I am sorry that you found Carringtons to be this way,however I can confirm that the staff have changed completely since 2011 we have a lettings team that is both courteous , professional, ethical and above all passionate about what they do. We promise that the team will make your move in both professional and happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carringtons Estate Agency Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Carringtons Estate Agency Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carringtons Estate Agency Kingston Upon Thames