Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
From the beginning the price quoted was a realistic figure. Jo and Stuart were happy to listen to my suggestions on the sale of the property as well as their own which made me feel we were working as a team.
Once a buyer was in place they were excellent at keeping us informed of both the process and what was happening up and down the chain.
The tenacity of Mansell McTaggart staff to keep the process moving, contacting other estate agents in the chain as well as the odd solicitor and getting back to us if we needed to chivvy anyone up was outstanding.
I would most definitely recommend them to anyone buying or selling a house. People say that estate agents take your money and do nothing, well Jo and Stuart dispelled that theory and has put my faith back in estate agents. Well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Storrington! To leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Storrington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansell McTaggart Storrington