Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I saw a William H Brown \'For Sale\' board outside a property that we are really interested in a number of weeks ago. Upon getting home, I searched for the property online using various property sites, and the William H Brown site. I couldn\'t find anything. Unfortunately we are not mystics and are unable to tell if there are enough bedrooms, or if the property is in our price range without details from the agent. So I emailed them asking for the details. No responce. So I phoned them. Answerred by a very disinterested sounding receptionist, \'I\'ll get someone to call you\' and took my details. A week went past, with a phone call to chase them, still no response. So I went in to the office. \'Oh no-one\'s available at the moment, I\'ll get them to ring you\'. Still haven\'t heard anything, property still not on the internet or in the local papers. I can\'t disuade people from using these people enough. If I was the owner of the property, I\'d be very angry at the lack of interest in advertising the property and letting potential customers have viewings.
Reply to you\'re potential customers!
Attached Files