Jun 14,2010
Jun 14,2010
My husband and I were looking for a flat to rent after I moved here from abroad. We decided it'd be best to go through an agent since we both were short on time. We saw a few properties online through AM and thought we'd give them a try. We contacted the City branch about various properties and dealt specifically with Simon. Simon was very professional and accomodating - definitely catered to our time needs, has always responded promptly to our emails, etc.

I did not know of this website before dealing with AM, and to be honest, I think a lot of the people giving 1 stars is unfair. To those people who rated AM and gave them 1 star b/c they didn't see a flat inventory, or checked out the potential flat before signing a contract - I just roll my eyes. Who signs a contract w/o seeing the flat first!?

I will recommend AM to anyone - if they want, they can message me on here and I will give them my e-mail address if they'd like to talk about the experience I have had with AM.

Atkinson McLeod