Jun 14,2010
Jun 14,2010
I had problems with my Landlady stealing my utilities in her downstairs business. Udens would not only help me investigate it they actually told me they couldn't deal with me anymore. They have completely left me to sort out a complete mess in which I have lost money through no fault of my own. They never informed me that all the meters were shared and although they kept saying it would be sorted out they have done nothing. I am currently preparing to take them and my land lady to court.
By: udens
Jul 25, 2011
We would just like to add that we had no knowledge about this issue to begin with. It turned out to be true, the landlady had a tap in her shop that was attached the boiler upstairs! this is obviously wrong and when we found out it was dealt with it immediately because this was unfair to the tenant.

The main reason it took so long to be resolved was because the tenant would not agree on a figure of compensation. We got the gas company out so as to be completely fair to this tenant as she had actually been wronged, but she still didn’t agree with the compensation figure.

In the end we literally had to say “what is it that you want” and even though her demand was grossly disproportionate to the use of a tap down stairs we got this amount refunded to her.

I think the review above is rather harsh considering the circumstances.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Uden Estate Agents Brighton! To leave a new review of Uden Estate Agents Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Uden Estate Agents Brighton