Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I have to say that I did not know who Springbok were but once I have dealt with them you wish that all agents were clear and transparent. Natalie worked through all the challenges with me and supported me through the buying process. She understood what was required and kept me up to date reactively and proactively.

I would certainly use the organisation again.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Apr 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt you were dealt with in an clear and transparent manner, kept up to date both reactively and proactively and supported throughout the buying process. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square