Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I sold and also purchased a property through MH and they were excellent dealing with the many problems along the way, but not once did they give up, always positive and enthusiastic, their constant updates and many many telephone calls and communication to all involved was second to none. All the staff I dealt with were fantastic and made me feel like a friend and they were wonderful to deal with. I have used Michael Hardy for every sale I have had over the years and would not change to any other, I highly advise if you want a great agent then use Michael Hardy as you will get an A+++ service.

And a BIG thanks to all at Michael Hardy for the wonderful flowers, which arrived today, what a great surprise!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham