Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I heard stories about Estate Agent and buying and sell homes; it can be a very stressful experience. We have just bought a small townhouse through DavidDaniels. We consider ourselves fortunate to have found the house that fit our needs, and it was marketed by DavidDaniels, and our first telephone inquiry about the property was answered by the Branch Manager Mr Dean Chambers; Dean naturally became our contact agent subsequently. Our first and second offers were not accepted by the seller; Dean was very patient with us in passing on our offers. We then decided to offer with the full asking price, and then the purchasing process was lunched. I would like to specifically mention that we were pleased to have invited RG Solicitors to act on our behalf, which was also recommended by DavidDaniels. Although I was fully aware that there are at least five parties involved in any business of this kind (first is the Estate agent; second is the seller; third is the seller's solicitor; fourth is the buyer's solicitor and fifth is the buyer), and delays can caused by any of the five parties, there are times I could not help being anxious to get answers and to make progress. It had been a great help and comfort that my enquiries had been dealt patiently, sympathetically and professionally by DavidDaniels and RG Solicitors. I would like to recommend DavidDaniels to my friends and family based on their diligent and high standard professionalism.

I am truly grateful to DavidDenials and offer my very best wishes for its every success and business development.
By: Lettings Manager
Jul 22, 2013
Many thanks for your kind words.
We are glad that we could be of assistance.
Kind Regards