Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
Following long term tenants giving their notice on their lease, I decided to look for an agent for the purpose of \'tenant finding only\', with the intention of thereafter dealing with the tenants directly. The purpose of this was to ensure tenants were credit checked and to save me the trouble of advertising the property and arranging viewings around my work schedule.
A friend had previously used Fineholm to manage her property and highly recommended them. Before making contact, I made price comparisons with other local agents and viewed the quality of advertisements on their websites. I found Fineholm\'s fees for the service required to be significantly less than other agents in Edinburgh (£300 less in one case).
Maria at Fineholm was very helpful in explaining matters such as the tenancy deposit scheme and promptly made contact with my existing tenants and came to an arrangement regarding obtaining photographs of the property and viewings prior to them moving out. In short, Fineholm had secured me a new tenant within a week of the property being advertised. They dealt with all paperwork, including the lease being signed and obtaining the first months rent/ deposit. Maria was prompt in replying to phonecalls/ e-mails and kept me informed throughout. I would not hesitate to use Fineholm again and would highly recommend them to other landlords.
By: Sally
May 01, 2013
Many thanks for your comments It is most appreciated Sally

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh