Apr 20,2013
Apr 20,2013
NOT the member of The property Ombudsman (TPO), The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) or Association of Residential Letting agents (ARLA) OR any other self-regulatory agent's body. In short they create their own rules and regulations. (I've just found out that Letting Agents doesn't fall under any regulations by Government). Thankfully I am not their tenant right now but sadly I had to pay high for learning this lesson. I am still waiting for my Application fee refund.
Russ showed my husband on his office desktop computer how they are Number ONE letting agents in Leicester on this website when we went to apply. So when I came down here to vent, imagine my surprise to see more than 100 positive reviews for Fair-way. None the less you would find out that Big heads in lettings like HM, Haart etc would hardly have 2-3 reviews over the years, that too negative when they have more than 50 properties on market at any time, while Fair-way with less than 10 properties on market as long as I know, has more than 10 positive reviews in just last one month!!!! (Also Anonymous click on \'I found this review helpful\' buttons counts here)
I must say I appreciate their efforts *winking at James*. Food for Thought, All Stevie, Helen or Imrans does not have Text book perfect English. There are some people like me who's first language is not English. We have different vocab and pattern to our expressions, and lots of spelling and grammatical errors too!!.
So I know people normally don't come here on this site before renting the property and normally comes here after the damage is done, to vent just like me, Anybody finds this review in time, Avoid Fair-way and to see how real reviews look like, go and check Negatives at the very end of this long 100 review list.
Smugness, Sarcasm and many similar terms are their allies. They will scold you like you are a child - \'I told you so! now you are grounded!!\'
By: sebastian
May 09, 2013
I am looking for people injured by unfair way lettings agencies to bring an action to court. My contact is sebastianzmajlik@wp.pl
Anyone interested in old and present tenants invite you to recover damages.
From any landlords and this crap agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1