Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Tim was very helpful in all aspects in answering questions and finding out the required information for me. He delivered quick and concise responses to my questions and helped in any way he could. While there was some confusion because of the landlord over moving in dates, Tim did his very best to accommodate me and tried to sort out the issues as quickly as possible. He regularly updated me with what was going on and kept me well informed of the situation at hand. He has a good phone manner and is a very friendly and easy person to communicate with which made my experience with Choices better all around. If i were to go through Choices in Redhill again i would definitely choose Tim as my agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill