Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
After just moving to London from Germany I was a little confused about the renting process as I was new to it and this was my first property I had rented alone. I contacted Cloister in regards to an advertisement of a property I saw on the web and the members of staff were very helpful and polite on the phone. After speaking to someone in the lettings team, I let them know my criteria of what I wanted my property to consist of left them to find something which would be suitable for me. The next day I received a call from a member of the Cloister lettings department who told me about a few properties they believed would be suitable for me. I then arranged a viewing with them for the same day where I then met up with a lovely lady who showed me around. The property was immaculate and in excellent condition and it was love at first site. As soon as I made my offer for the property the process after that was so simple and easy. Within the next few days the contracts where done and I was moved into my property with no hassle or complications. They also contacted me after I moved in to make sure everything in the property was OK and that there was no problems with the property. I recommend anyone looking for a property to rent to come to the Cloister first. They are friendly, professional, know exactly what you want and their properties are in excellent condition.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cloister Property Consultants Office 1! To leave a new review of Cloister Property Consultants Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cloister Property Consultants Office 1