Where do we start?
1. She cancelled numerous of our original viewings at the property and when we did eventually see it her mum showed us around!
2. She continually ignored and didn't reply to emails and texts we sent.
3. The info she did send through was normally wrong i.e. miss quoted costs.
4. Despite arranging the move in date for Saturday for 12 she text at 11:55 to inform us that she would not be able to meet us and had instead had left the keys with concierge, it was then left to them to show us around and actually explain how the appliances i.e. hot water actually worked.
5. She eventually arrived two hours later with a contract, however was unable to come and see us as she was too busy? She then requested that we leave the contract and our bank details with the concierge for her to collect! There is no way I am leaving bank details with somebody else!
6. The contract she did gives us has the wrong agreed payment dates on.
7. No inventory
8. Despite having a month to check our referencing it was left until last week. She texted my fiancƒÂ©es boss asking where they were despite the fact mine was coming from somewhere else. She said she had received nothing and needed them again. When she checked again it turns out that the references had been sent to her the week before.
9. Fore some reason they try to charge a £90.00 deposit administration release fee?
NEVER RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE AND LANDLORDS PLEASE DO YOU USE!