Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Tom Crowe from Harrison Property Partners is an excellent agent and I would highly recommend you get in touch with him if you are looking for property. Tom is a professional and very good at his job, he is also a really nice guy and extremely trustworthy.

Tom took the time to understand what we were looking for so we didn\'t end up wasting time on endless viewings. He managed to secure a really nice apartment exactly where we wanted it, negotiate a great rate and move us in, all in under 24 hrs.

Tom is backed up by a really efficient team which made the whole process very easy.

I cant fault the service we received from Tom and Harrisions and I would certainly send my friends their way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf