Jun 13,2010
Jun 13,2010
Thumbs up to Tenant Network I have had my properties with them for over 3 years on a fully managed basis and always find the staff very friendly & helpful. I have recommended a couple of my friends to use Tenant Network to let out their properties and can report they have had positive experiences aswell. I came through to this site out of interest and read through so many negative comments about other letting agencies and when searching for my agent found that they had no comments at all. I took this to be a good sign as in general people normally use these forums to highlight poor service or leave negative feedback.I have taken the time to write a good review and hope this helps other landlords/tenants make an informed decision when choosing a letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3