Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Lockwoods seemed very Straight up and down, In short order they had viewings booked and then potential tenants who wanted the flat. They Provided information about the prospective tenants and were happy to advise about which they thought would be best to take - as well as doing full reference checks. Their Advice has turned out to be sound.
Lockwood offered me an E contract service, or hard copy signing. Their tenancy and Lettings contracts look very thorough. All in all I\'m very satisfied with the service and I\'m happy to be contacted by any client of theirs to answer any queries about the service I received, which was first rate, thorough and professional. I think as a company they are going places and if you need or want an agent my advice is to go to them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lockwoods Shoreditch