Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I have recently been in contact with this office regarding flat rentals in the West Drayton area, which I quickly accepted. I am reviewing because I wanted to praise the exceptional service, professional conduct and personal attention shown to my partner and me throughout the letting process. I must admit, I would be the first one to call up or review if I thought that we received sub-par service, so I think it is only fair to do the same when someone has gone above and beyond.

Jason McKenzie was not only friendly and knowledgeable, he picked me up from work (with Dave) and took me around to a variety of flats that met my needs. I never felt pressured or under the gun - Jason was always pleasant and made sure that my partner and I knew all of our options. When I called him, he was quick to return the call and when I asked to revisit a couple of the flats a few days later, he again picked us up and took us around. After the viewings, he even dropped us off at the tube station. Although we saw numerous other flats with other local companies, this level of service, personal attention and honesty led my partner and I to make an offer on a property with Coopers. We have since secured the property and are very happy with our decision to go with Coopers. While the properties he showed us were of an equally high quality to that of the competitors, the defining characteristic for us was his personable attitude and honest approach to customer service. Jason\'s friendly demeanor and knowledge of the market made or decision making process simple.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

279 High Street Uxbridge