Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Moved out of my house to go to university and needed somewhere which was located close to my uni, somewhere where I didn't have to travel far and was close to local amenities and popular hot spots for students. I went through a lot of estate agents around the area of my uni to help me find somewhere to rent out, Resi London was the first agency to get back to me email enquiry, I email them and within 5 minutes I received a phone call. They found a good selection of flats for myself for reasonable weekly rent prices. The service they provided was excellent and the staff was always helpful. Really happy with this estate agents. Once I finish uni and look for somewhere else to rent I will defiantly be going back to Resi London to help me look.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Resi London Office 1! To leave a new review of Resi London Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Resi London Office 1