Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Fatma was always very friendly and responsive and pleasant to deal with. I haven\'t scored her as excellent as I was a little annoyed that the buyers were not told about the subsidence history at the beginning as one of the reasons that we went with Robert Stanford was as Ben pointed out they had originally sold the flat to us and so they new the history of the place.

When we first looked at the place before we bought it we were told from the outset that there was subsidence history and so I was assuming that this would happen when you were talking to any prospective buyers but 3 months down the line the buyers were tod about the subsidence history by their solicitors and it transpired that Fatma had no knowledge of it so I guess she could have a been a little better prepared

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estates Forest Hill