Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Louise handled the sale of the house in a way which sellers always expect but invariably falls short of their expectation.
She kept me informed at every stage of the process and successfully negotiated a satisfactory price from a low offer figure. Louise was able to placate and control what could have been a disruptive issue between me and a co-executor.
I felt that Louise was in complete control of the sale and on no occasion did I ever have to telephone to enquire what the latest developments were.
By: Mark Manning
Jun 24, 2013
Hi Keith, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted to hear about your good experience with Louise and our Moortown team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Sales