Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I have love in my current house for many years now ad the landlord wants to sell the house. I was in a panic as I didn\'t have enough money for another deposit so I went into the office and spoke to Stacey who reassured me that I could transfer my deposit from this house to the new one. She was very reassuring. Halfway through the process Stacey took annual leave which made me nervous as some times when dealing with a lot of different people it can go wrong easily but I dealt with jack after and the hole process was brilliant. The Horley office work really well as a team and all know exactly what is going on. I would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley