Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Tony Varghese (my main contact) and Terence Lawrence were a real help in selling my house and I received a very good level of service from 2 very polite and professional guys. The whole process took 6 frustrating months, due to multiple interests in the house and a bidding war! Tony always had time to explain the process to me and was quick to provide me with updates. He also respected my heavy workload and did not inundate me with calls, unless required, but always kept me up to date by providing any info on developments by email. He also took an active part in contacting my excruciatingly slow solicitor and ensuring the momentum was being kept up. I would definitely recommend this estate agent. Thanks for all your efforts and persistence!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands