Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I took some time to read estate agent reviews on this website as part of the research into who to enlist to help my Dad move home, I saw that Ramsey Moore faired very well including a review almost gushing niceties about Tony & the team, I felt they would have a tough time living up to the review, but was willing to meet with them to find out
They managed to exceed the great expectation that the previous customer had built, I could not recommend them highly enough. My Father is 67, and this was his first experience of a house sale.
Right from the start Tony helped make it a smooth transaction, and took any of the worry away from my father, he went off for a walk whilst the buyers were shown the property, and within 10 days the property was sold, even with the added pressure finding a new home for Dad, there was no pressure, He communicated with us regularly through to the exchange process, and was on hand to answer any questions or queries, and take the pressure off of my father.
Thank you so much for making this easy for us all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham