Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I was very pleased with the service at Paramount. I moved 6 times within 8 years in london and therefore I was dealing with a lot of different estate agents. Paramount was by far the best service I received compared to the others. I dealt with three different estate agents at Paramount during my 2.5 year stay at Allington road. Amy Lister, Hayley Mills and Danielle Davey where helpful on all aspects. Things got repaired quick, it was made really easy for us and we felt that we were in good hands all the time. Even after moving out we had a few requests to make and it was dealt with immediately. We always felt like we were priority. I would always recommend Paramount and if we wouldn\'t have moved countries, I would definitely stay with paramount for housing.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London