Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Andy was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, always very helpful, and very quick to respond to all my queries regarding the progress of the sale. He is extremely dependable and honest and very hard working and put a lot of effort in to complete my sale of my house.I would highly recommend using this company to any one in need of a reliable estate agent.
By: Andy Smith
May 01, 2013
Many thanks for your fantastic testimonial Angela. I'm glad that you pleased with everything especially when everything seemed to be going against the sale, but we got there in the end. Thank you once again for using Swansea Property Agents and if you need any help or advice again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Swansea Property Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Swansea Property Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Swansea Property Agents Office 1