Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I found Andrews to be very nice when showing you round properties but fairly blunt as soon as you\'ve signed on the line.
My overall impression is of a company who aims to squeeze as much cash out of you as possible. Apparently a 12 month let means I have to give back my keys 24 hours before the 12 months is actually up. "If you check in your contract" was the response which about sums it up. They also charge the tenant for a renewal in contract and monthly rolling contracts are not done.
I am moving out of my flat because of the noise from the flat above. Not that they are particularly noisy people, the noise insulation is just non existent. When I raised this with Andrews they suggested I ask the people upstairs to be more considerate. Perhaps they could tiptoe and never talk again in their bedroom? Not very helpful.
Happy to be dealing direct with the landlord next time.

Andrews