Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I found that I was kept in the loop throughout the process of buying a property. If I rang up and Natalie was not available she rang me back. Help and advise was always available. I would use them again in the future. I have had bad service in the past from a high street agent and this agents has renewed my confidence.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Apr 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt you were kept in the loop throughout the process at all times and that help and advise was always available to you. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square