Apr 19,2013
Nicola
By: 'Stephen Jolly'
Apr 19,2013
I approached Choices one Saturday morning in early March,I initially spoke to Rikki,and explained that I had been left a retirement property and had updated it and was in a position to either rent or sell.Rikki made an appointment for a valuation later that day.

Nicola arrived exactly on time, and advised me that in the present climate and with a deluge of retirement flats in the Caterham area,that rental was the viable option,Nicola was able to talk me through all the rental points and answer all my questions,I signed the releavent paperwork and the Flat was advertised within hours.

The Flat had several viewings I was given regular feedback,and with regards to this feedback ,I made the decision to have a shower installed, this immediately made the property more desirable ,with a number of potential tenants showing interest but unfortunately not in a position to move in promptly, a suitable tenant was found within 3 weeks,all the the relevant arrangements were handled by Choices, and Rikki kept me informed all along the way,

Choices