Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Darren Broom Came on board a little over a week ago from the Crawly office, when he called me saying that he had someone in his office that was interested in viewing my property, while the house was not up with the Crawely office, he offered the same kind of excellent service that I had been exposed to by Debbie Stanley and her team in Horley. In fact during this time both the Crawley Office with Darren and the Horley Office with Debbie both had people interested in renting the property and therefore I as the Landlord had the privilege to in working with both the good people who both worked hard in clenching the deal with their perspective tenants, and the service offered by both of them was bar none. As it turned out I decided to go with Darren\'s Tenant and he worked incredibly hard securing and negotiating this deal. His work during this time was amazing, particularly in dealing with time difference as I live abroad and the time difference considerable, I have to say he did not stop until both parties; land lord and tenants where happy with the deal. Amazing work Darren, Thanks very much. You are a star.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley